Originating from Traditional Eastern Medicine, cupping therapy uses suction cups to create negative pressure, lifting the skin away from the underlying tissues with the goal of relieving bodily discomfort and beautifying the skin. Whether you’re looking for an easy way to incorporate massage into your daily wellness regimen or a simple way to revitalize your skin –– cupping therapy is for you.
What is Cupping?
Pain Management Benefits
Cupping therapy mimics your body’s natural inflammatory response by summoning fresh, oxygen-rich red blood cells along with white blood cells and nutrients to combat inflammation and helps to support your body’s natural detoxification system. Scientists reviewed over one hundred studies on cupping therapy and found evidence that cupping helped to alleviate:
- Chronic Pain and Inflammation, especially of the Neck and Back*
- Nerve Pain, especially due to Shingles*
- Pain Associated with Facial Paralysis*
- Muscle Stiffness
It turns out that cupping is also a great addition to any skin care regimen. Evidence suggests that cupping promotes healing and enhances beautification of the skin primarily by increasing circulation* to localized areas. Some key beauty benefits associated with cupping include:
- Minimizing the Appearance of Varicose Veins*
- Improving the Look of Skin Tone & Elasticity
- Combating Inflamed, Acneic Skin*
- Reducing the Appearance of Scars
- Targeting Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Creating a Youthful Glow
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.